I had the pleasure of attending the NVAR Appreciation and Recognition Program and Installation Ceremony last night. Allegiance and its members were widely recognized:
- Susan Mekenney (Fairfax) installed the board and its new Chairman, Pat Kline.
- Brian Block (McLean & Arlington) and Julia Avent (Arlington) were installed as members of the board.
- Allegiance was recognized as a Golden R contributor to RPAC (the only company to be recognized).
- Julia Avent (Arlington), Robyn Burdett (Fairfax), Susan Mekenney (Fairfax), Zinta Rodgers-Rickert (Fairfax) were recognized as Sterling R contributors to RPAC.
- Zinta Rodgers-Rickert (Burke) was recognized as Chair of the NV/RPAC Trustees.
- James Nellis (Burke) and Dedra Brown (Fredericksburg) was recognized as a member of the 2011 NVAR Leadership Institute Class.
- Julia Avent (Arlington) and Robyn Burdett (Fairfax) were recognized as 2011 members of the board.
Congrats to all of the Allegiance members who work so hard to make NVAR a great association!